Let’s know About Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Brief. How was it named?
This historic red tin “Bungalow House“ surrounded by the cool shade of mahogany trees is the bungalow of English captain Hiram Cox, who is 220 years old now. Cox’s Bazar district is named after him.
Around 1784, Arakan was captured by King Bodawpaya of Burma. About 13000 Arakanese came here to escape from the attack of the king, took shelter in palanquin. Let’s say, the ancient name of Cox’s Bazar is Palangki. The East India Company appointed Captain Hiram Cox there to resettle the people who had taken shelter in the sea and jungle palanquins. Hiram Cox established a market in Palankee area. At first this market was known as ‘Cox Sahib’s Market’. The names ‘Cox’s Bazar’ and ‘Cox’s Bazar’ originated successively. The place is also known as ‘Panoa’. The word ‘Panoa’ means ‘yellow flower’. Then Cox’s Bazar was the kingdom of yellow flowers.
Hiram Cox took responsibility for refugee resettlement. But he has to spend the night, have to do official work! This is why this bungalow was built in Ramu. English Captain “Cox’s Bungalow”.
Some Important Directions and Information About Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Given Below.
How to go Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar by Bus?
Buses of various companies depart from Dhaka City as like as Fakirapool, Kalabagan, Abdullahpur, Mahakhali, Sayedabad and Gabtoli in Dhaka on regular days and nights for Cox’bazar. Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Bus Service Available in 24 hour.
Those who want to travel in luxury can take a good AC bus. Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Ac Bus Ticket Price is 1400/- TK to 2500/- TK.
Those who want to travel in a moderate way can go for non AC buses. Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar non AC bus ticket price is 1050/- TK to 1200/- TK
List of All Buse Services Names Who Are Operating Dhaka to Cox’s Bazar Bus Service:
- Desh Travels
- Shyamoli NR Travels
- Saint Martin Roadmaster
- Relax Premium
- Bipul Enterprise
- Saint Martin Paribahan
- Nabila Express
- Saint Martin Love Express
- S.Alam Service
- Relax Transport
- New T.R Travels
- Khadiza VIP Service
- Senjuti Travels
- Green Line
- Green Saint Martin Express
- President Travels
- Senjuti Travels
- Saintmartin Heritage Travels
- Super Sony
- Imperial Express
- Heritage Travels LTD
- Saintmartin Plus
- Dhaka Express
- Jeddah Express
- Shadhin Travels
Things to Do After Getting Off the Bus in Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach:
If you don’t go with hotel booking then some brokers and auto wallas and rickshaw pullers will pick you up to take you to their syndicate hotels.
In that case you have to be careful and go and fix the hotel yourself.
And if the broker or the auto owner goes to fix the room in the hotel with the rickshaw driver, then they will collect a huge amount of money from the authorities which you will not understand. And the hotel authority will take this money from your room rent.
So must be aware about this things when you getting off from bus.
Details About Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Accommodation:
If you want to stay in a luxury 3 star, 5 start hotel or resort in cox’s bazar with swimming pool facilities then the daily budget is more than 5000 Taka.
And if you are looking for a fairly good quality hotel with a budget of Taka 1200/2000 per night you can stay here.
And if you find a normal hotel and If your budget is Taka 400-700 per night you also stay.
Here are the names of some of the best hotels and resorts in Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach which I have collected from the internet and from real experience. If you want, you can copy the name of any resort from here and search it on Google.
Here is the list of names of all types of hotels and resorts which are of 3 star and 5 star quality and some of which provide facilities of swinging pool. You can visit other blogs on our website to know more about your Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach trip.
List of All Popular Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Hotel & Resort Name:
- Albatross Resort
- Amari Resort
- Bashati Bay Resort
- Bay Touch Hotel
- Beach Resort
- Blue Marine Resort
- Coral View Resort
- Cox Today Hotel
- Divine Eco Resort
- Dream Palace Resort
- Exotica Sampan Hotel & Resort
- Golden Hill Hotel
- Grace 21 Smart Hotel
- Grace Cox Smart Hotel
- Grand Beach Resort
- Heritage Hotel
- Himchori Resort
- Honeymoon Resort
- Hotel Agrabad
- Hotel Auster Echo
- Hotel Bay Marina
- Hotel Coral Reef
- Hotel Cox Today
- Hotel Elaf International
- Hotel Hyperion Sea World
- Hotel Jol Torongo
- Hotel Kollol
- Hotel Media International
- Hotel Mermaid
- Hotel Ocean Palace
- Hotel Prime Park
- Hotel Regal Palace
- Hotel Royal Tulip
- Hotel Sayeman
- Hotel Sea Alif
- Hotel Sea Crown
- Hotel Sea Palace
- Hotel Sea Park
- Hotel Sea Park
- Hotel Sea Pearl
- Hotel Sea Princess
- Hotel Sea Shine
- Hotel Sea World
- Hotel Seagull
- Hotel Shaibal
- Hotel Sugandha
- Hotel the Cox Today
- Hotel Zaman
- Inani Beach Hotel
- Jol Torongo Hotel
- La Bella Resort
- Laguna Beach Hotel
- Long Beach Hotel
- Maui Resort
- Mermaid Beach Resort
- Milky Way Resort
- Neelima Resort
- Neeshorgo Hotel & Resort
- Nilima Beach Resort
- Ocean Paradise Hotel & Resort
- Pebble Stone Resort
- Prasad Paradise Hotel & Resort
- Prime Park Hotel
- Rain View Resort
- Royal Beach Resort
- Royal Palace Hotel
- Royal Park Hotel
- Royal Tulip Beach Resort
- Saimon Hotel
- Sayeman Beach Resort
Details About Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Restaurants:
When we go somewhere, one thing comes to our mind before anything else and that is food. We don’t just eat to survive but we love to explore food experiences.
And that’s why we go to different places, to different restaurants and eat different foods. When it comes to eating or finding good restaurants, Cox’s Bazar has plenty of restaurants where you can find regular food, seafood, traditional food and more.
Many Bangladeshi restaurants are familiar with ethnic cuisine. Western and Bangladeshi food can be found in Cox’s Bazar. In this article, we have included a quick overview of the best restaurants in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
Here is a list of some of the best restaurants in Cox’s Bazar beach which have high reviews. If you want, you can see their reviews on Google.
Best Cox’s Bazar Restaurant List :
- Mermaid Cafe, Cox’s Bazar
- Poushee Hotel & Restaurant, Cox’s Bazar
- Salt Bistro & Cafe , Cox’s Bazar
- Jhaubon Restaurant , Cox’s Bazar
- EFC-A Live Fish Restaurant, Cox’s Bazar
- Handi, Cox’s Bazar, Cox’s Bazar
- Ruposhi Bangla Restaurant, Cox’s Bazar
- Koyla, Cox’s Bazar
- Sea Lamp Beach Cafe, Cox’s Bazar
- Chopsticks and Chutney, Cox’s Bazar
- Casablanca Restaurant, Cox’s Bazar
- Sayeman YuMe Infinity Pool cafe, Cox’s Bazar
- Bonolata Restaurant, Cox’s Bazar
- Dhanshiri Restaurant, Cox’s Bazar
- Oasis By Hotel Prime Park, Cox’s Bazar
- Kacchi Dine – Cox’s Bazar, Cox’s Bazar
- Bismillah Restaurent, Cox’s Bazar
- FlyDining – Cox’s Bazar
- Sun Dancer Cafe, Cox’s Bazar
How to Ride Horse Carriage on Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach?:
- Horse carts are available for reservation from Kolatali Beach to Himachari and Inani Beach.
- Rent can take 1000/- TK 1200/- TK
- Definitely bargain when you rent a horse car.
Tips & Tricks About Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Local Transportation:
Tips for those who want to visit Himchori,Inani Sea Beach and Darianagar at low cost.
- Local autos are available from Kolatoli Sea Beach.
- Dolphin Junction to Himchori at a fare of Tk 30/- TK per person.
- And if you go to darianagar, the fare is 20/- TK per person.
- You must take auto reserve to go to Himchori and Inani Sea Beach for 250/- TK to 300/- TK.
- Because if you don’t take auto reserve in Inani Sea Beach then it will be very difficult to get the vehicle back.
Transportation to Moheshkhali Island:
- First You have to go to Fishari Ghat No. 6 by auto.
- Auto Reserve 100/- TK
- Locally 30/- TK per person.
- You can go to the ghat of Moheshkhali Island by speed boat for 120/- TK..
- Take a rickshaw driver or an auto driver. Rememver Moheshkhali Island’s auto wala is a scammer.
- If you rent will be fixed at 300/- TK and at the end of the day it will be 500/- TK
- In that case, you can keep a video or record of the rental price. You will not be deceived by this.
Best Places for Shopping in Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach:
- Go to the Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Market or Barmis Market for shopping.
- In that case, you have to be good at bargaining.
- Shopkeepers charge high prices if they get tourists.
- 50/- TK can be asked for 150/- TK.
Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Directions:
- Be sure to know the tide time when going down to the sea.
- It is better not to go to the depths of the sea thinking about your life.
- Be sure to get along well with the locals.
Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Caution:
- Cox’bazar has no shortage of crooks and bad people.
- You can be lured by a woman or something else and take you to a proletariat or lose your life.
- Of course, keep the tourist police number saved in the mobile phone.
- In case of any danger call them within 10 minutes they will appear.
- There are some dishonest restaurants on that side of kolatoli/himchor/inani Sea Beach.
- So beware.
Notes About Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach Tour:
- To keep the country beautiful, the beach beautiful and your mind beautiful, please don’t litter anywhere, throw it in the right place.
- Respect all tourists, but you will be respected too.
- Women can’t be smart by making stupid comments, but by respecting them. Remember your birth mother is a woman.